Digital Mixer SOUNDCRAFT Ui24R
ดิจิตอลมิกเซอร์ Soundcraft Ui 24R, 24 simultaneous inputs (10 combo ¼” TRS/XLR, 10 XLR, 2 line level, 2 digital), USB Multi-Track Recorder with Wireless Control, Integrated Wi-Fi ในตัวเครื่อง สามารถ controlจาก Tablet, PC or Smartphone ได้ทุก platform
Soundcraft Ui24R delivers 24 channels of I/O and intuitive wireless control in a streamlined design. You get 20 Studer-designed microphone preamps, and 22 simultaneous inputs—more than any other mixer in its class. Lexicon reverbs and dbx compression help you dial-in great sound quickly.
The intuitive browser-based interface lets you connect up to 10 control devices simultaneously via Wi-Fi. Whether you’re mixing and recording audio at live venues, clubs or project studios, Ui24R provides professional power and flexibility at an incredible value.
The Soundcraft Ui24R is a complete, rack-mountable, digital mixing and multi-track recording system that delivers flexible I/O, pristine sound quality, intuitive wireless control, and roadworthy reliability—all in a streamlined design. The system can double as a stagebox and can be controlled by up to 10 devices via Ethernet or built-in dual-band Wi-Fi, making it possible to control mixing and multi-track recording wirelessly from anywhere in the venue. Renowned Lexicon, dbx and DigiTech signal processing ensures pristine sound, while 20 Studer-designed microphone preamps deliver more professional inputs than any other mixer in its class.
The compact, rack-mounted Ui24R is also compatible with the new HARMAN Connected PA system, and offers unprecedented control, versatility and power at an incredible value. From the stage to the studio, Soundcraft Ui24R is the ultimate system for artists, venues and engineers who need to save space and deliver superior sound.
- Renowned Soundcraft quality and performance
- Built-in dual-band Wi-Fi eliminates the need for a router to provides a reliable connection to up to 10 mobile devices in mission critical situations
- Control Ui24R from iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS and Linux browsers without installing additional apps
- Record and mix with the warmth of 20 professional-quality Studer-designed preamps
- dbx compression and iconic Lexicon reverb and delay processing
- 2 channels of DigiTech guitar amp modeling
- Dual-path, redundant multi-track recording of all 24 inputs to USB drive and connected Mac/PC
- 24 simultaneous inputs (10 combo ¼” TRS/XLR, 10 XLR, 2 line level, 2 digital)
- 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser, and noise gate on input channels
- 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate, compressor, and dbx® AFS2 Automatic Feedback Suppression on all outputs
- Real-time frequency analyzer (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- Compatible with Mac/PC DAWs and other music software
- Compatible with Harman Connected PA application and system for easier setup and control
- 4U rackmount design